Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oil Painting of Hydrangeas and Peaches, 9" x 12", Oil on Canvas

"Hydranageas in Cool Light"
Click here to e-mail me about purchase.








Today was the first cloudy day we've had in two weeks. Sigh. I miss the sun already. But the light coming in my studio window was cool and called for light flowers. This was good because I had already started this painting last evening. Two of my close friends are leaving town to return to their winter home in Mexico. My husband and I will spend an evening with them tonight and I won't see them again until the spring. I'm feeling melancholy and winter feels like it's here already. The time we have on this earth is so short and the time we can spend with good friends is very precious. I'm posting this early so I can get myself over to spend more time with my friends. Enjoy your evening.

No comments: