Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oil Painting of Pink Peonies and Asian Bell, 11" x 14" on Canvas Panel

"Peonies and Asian Bell"
Click here to bid.



I've been experimenting with doing another blog where I show a little about how each piece was painted. I also talk a bit from time to time about the whole business of painting. It's just started so there isn't a lot there yet. But you can see how this one was painted by clicking here.
I get a lot of requests for Peonies. They seem to be the favorite bloom for a lot of people. I'm happy to do them because I like Peonies. They brighten things up a bit for me. In Washington, we don't have a lot of bright days in the winter and colorful blooms add go a long way toward cheering me up. Hope these add a bit of sunshine to your day. Thanks for dropping by.






No comments: