Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nude Figure Painting, 16" x 20" Oil on Canvas

"A Study of Amber"

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD plus $20 USD s/h
Or, send me an email









Amber is a beautiful girl who has modeled for our group on a few occasions. A former student of mine, she took to modeling like a duck to water. Our group is in love with her but unfortunately she is moving out of the area and some other lucky group in Oregon will win her. Amber was kind enough to sit for my friend George and I one last time. I did the initial sketch and color notes from life and then worked on the piece from photos. It's tough to get the color right in this photo but the painting really has a beautiful glow to it when you see it in person. If you're interested in seeing more of this work up close, e-mail me and I'll happily oblige. "Amber" is painted on unstretched canvas which is perfect for mounting on board or matting and framing under glass.

No comments: