Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soft Light on Violet Blooms, 8" x 10" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

SOLD



I recently purchased about 50 canvases at a good price. I simply forgot when I did this that I always have a problem photographing the darn things. Seems my camera picks up every little bit of light on the weave and magnifies it. It makes getting a good photo very difficult. I'm going to start gessoing these canvases so as to smooth out the grain and get a clearer picture. But you'll just have to take my word for it that this picture is beautiful and sharp in person. There's a nice thick paint layer on it as well. The blooms jump off the canvas. All paintings are guaranteed and returns are ALWAYS at my expense. Shipping on this little gem is free. It's a gallery wrap canvas. No need to frame.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Susan!
Soft Light on Violets and Magnolia just arrived and are unboxed. Both are utterly alive with light. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I am so looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Many thanks!