Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

It's Christmas Eve and I'm scurrying about trying to get ready to visit with friends this evening, attend church (yes - I'm Jewish but my husband is Baptist and our friends are all a mix!) and then host a small gathering tomorrow. I'd like to take this opportunity from my hectic schedule to wish all of you a very merry Christmas - Happy Chaunuka and a healthy and more prosperous New Year. As always, we hold in our hearts and prayers the many men and women who are serving our country both here and abroad. My heartfelt thanks to all of you for sharing in this journey I enbarked on some three years ago. I'm so happy to share it with you all.

3 comments:

2416966 said...

thankyou for taking your time off to write that... and happy new years

Susan Martin Spar said...

I always have time for my on-line friends! Happy New Year!

Kimberly said...

HI Susan,

You are on my top artists of the Year. Please take a look at http://terra-del-sole.blogspot.com/